Saturday, April 05, 2008

Distracted...and not in a good way!

The boy got in a car accident when he was out of town for work. A bad one. Flipped the truck, totalled it, went to the hospital. Luckily everyone was OK, but talk about a stressful couple of days!

Anyway, he's home now and even though he has a hard time even breathing due to the pain he's in...he's just as sweet as ever.

Tonight is Ernie's bday celebration dinner and I'll be taking my hot new jeans out on the town. Yes, I've been doing a lot of shopping lately.

6 comments:

The Grunt said...

I hope he heals up well. Shopping is good therapy for the stress.

Me Myself and I said...

Hey buddy,

Thanks. He's doing alright. Very painful and might be a bit of a slow recovery. I admire his tenacity for wanting to still spend time together though.

I love shopping when I'm stressed :)

Gentle Earth Community said...

Hi Celeste. I wanted to send you the link to my new blog. I am new at this so might need some of your help. When you are not so distracted! :) I hope he is feeling better soon.
-K

Anonymous said...

Cor, that sounded nasty!!! Let's hope 'the sweet one' makes a full recovery.

***HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERNIE***

Erm, were are the pictures of these new jeans with you in them?

P.S. You're doing a lot of shopping lately! :]

Neal said...

Doh, glad everyone is ok!

Wendy said...

Thank God he is ok.