Phwoar - Like it. Very goth dudette ;]
Cute cute CUTE!Cxx
that is freaking hot
Beautiful!!!
Violet suits you.
There's a bit of purple in your hair right? Looks good yo.
Well Celeste, I have just gotten all caught up on your life for the past few months, and must I say, VERY exciting times for you! We have to get together next week for a full update...
That's not photoshopped, is it?
Egan: yesNeal: no
Dogga - thanks! although I'm not exactly goth ;)Everyone else - thank you!
21st century Goth!
Whoa! Fantastic lighting. Love your hair!
wow. Just... wow. Wanna get married? heh.
Love the photos, the hair style, and the color!You are a gifted photographer.I also like your picture profile which I see from your comments on mutual blog stops. :)I hope your move has gone well.Blessings!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Phwoar - Like it. Very goth dudette ;]
Cute cute CUTE!
Cxx
that is freaking hot
Beautiful!!!
Violet suits you.
There's a bit of purple in your hair right? Looks good yo.
Well Celeste, I have just gotten all caught up on your life for the past few months, and must I say, VERY exciting times for you! We have to get together next week for a full update...
That's not photoshopped, is it?
Egan: yes
Neal: no
Dogga - thanks! although I'm not exactly goth ;)
Everyone else - thank you!
21st century Goth!
Whoa! Fantastic lighting. Love your hair!
wow. Just... wow. Wanna get married? heh.
Love the photos, the hair style, and the color!
You are a gifted photographer.
I also like your picture profile which I see from your comments on mutual blog stops. :)
I hope your move has gone well.
Blessings!
Post a Comment