Those pink and charcoal heel are very nice.
geek...they are actually brown suede :)
Well, you'll look better in shoes than you will in clinical therapy.
OMG!!!!! Hoooray, nothing better. Those pink and black, way sexy!Too fun!
brown, just read the comment...toooo friggen cute!
Love that new shoe smell.
omg top left hotness.
Pretty shoes! I'm all about the bags and shoes when I'm stressed.And the baking.Cxx
Hmmm clockwise from top left: Classic, Summery, Pornographic, Smart.
I really don't get the whole women-shoe-obsession thing.Unless it's a pair of these which fuckin rock.
Retail versus regular therapy?Well that depends; are you wearing anything besides the shoes? If not, I'd say you're spending juuust the right amount. heh.
Oh these shoes are just lovely.Yes, I think your way is a good therapy. :)
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Those pink and charcoal heel are very nice.
geek...they are actually brown suede :)
Well, you'll look better in shoes than you will in clinical therapy.
OMG!!!!! Hoooray, nothing better. Those pink and black, way sexy!
Too fun!
brown, just read the comment...toooo friggen cute!
Love that new shoe smell.
omg top left hotness.
Pretty shoes! I'm all about the bags and shoes when I'm stressed.
And the baking.
Cxx
Hmmm clockwise from top left: Classic, Summery, Pornographic, Smart.
I really don't get the whole women-shoe-obsession thing.
Unless it's a pair of these which fuckin rock.
Retail versus regular therapy?
Well that depends; are you wearing anything besides the shoes? If not, I'd say you're spending juuust the right amount. heh.
Oh these shoes are just lovely.
Yes, I think your way is a good therapy. :)
Post a Comment