How long did it take you to find all of these shots? They're great.
Thanks! I took them all in about 1/2 an hour on a quick photoshoot whim the other day, when I had a few mins to kill in the afternoon.The flowers were done one morning when I came downstairs for breakfast and found them in such a pretty light.
Well, I admire your resourcefulness and your artistic eye. Bravo!
I really like the photo of the stairs. Great vantage point.
GREAT photos!
Yeah, I like the steps. Most stairs aren't that colorful.
Hey you are really getting somewhere, some nice compositions there.
Nice shots! Loving the black and white flowers :]
Post a Comment
8 comments:
How long did it take you to find all of these shots? They're great.
Thanks! I took them all in about 1/2 an hour on a quick photoshoot whim the other day, when I had a few mins to kill in the afternoon.
The flowers were done one morning when I came downstairs for breakfast and found them in such a pretty light.
Well, I admire your resourcefulness and your artistic eye. Bravo!
I really like the photo of the stairs. Great vantage point.
GREAT photos!
Yeah, I like the steps. Most stairs aren't that colorful.
Hey you are really getting somewhere, some nice compositions there.
Nice shots! Loving the black and white flowers :]
Post a Comment