Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Day 3 and counting

Monday felt like detox.

Tuesday was a little better, I was less hungry during the day, and made a delicious supper of salmon and salad.

Today I feel great! Had a nice filling healthy breakfast (egg white omelette with bell peppers, zucchini and cheddar cheese.) I'm allowing myself a bit of brown sugar in my coffee, because I love my sweet, delicious morning coffee...and I'm not a masochist. Lunch was leftover salmon salad, fresh veggies, and an apple. Tonight will be my big test though...going to the movies and NOT ordering popcorn.

I'm starting to see now exactly how many un-necessary carbs I was eating, and that as long as I put a little time and extra effort into my meals, they can be ultra delicious and healthy.

On the condo front...things are looking GREAT. Financing is all approved and the paperwork is almost completed. May 30th seems like a long time to wait, but I know it will be here in no time!

4 comments:

The Grunt said...

I just got back from the movies and overdosed on Rollos. I saw God. He happens to look a lot like Will Ferrel.

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe you could go to a movie and not OD on buttered popcorn...

Anonymous said...

Cor, your body is a temple dudette :]

Scott said...

Don't you hate how long paper work for such things takes?? It drives me nuts.