Mmm, yeah, nice new title header!
Liking it so far!
I like the new header already. That one of your pics?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer_pong
I love the header!!
Thanks guys! Yes, this is a photo I took at our local lantern festival a couple of summers ago.
stumbled across your site.. looks pretty awesome to me.. especially the talented photography
Hi Kurt,Welcome! Thank you for the compliments. I hope you'll return soon :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Mmm, yeah, nice new title header!
Liking it so far!
I like the new header already. That one of your pics?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer_pong
I love the header!!
Thanks guys! Yes, this is a photo I took at our local lantern festival a couple of summers ago.
stumbled across your site.. looks pretty awesome to me.. especially the talented photography
Hi Kurt,
Welcome! Thank you for the compliments. I hope you'll return soon :)
Post a Comment