Would that be a good consolation prize for going down in history as the girl with the condition that no one can diagnose? Acute Celestasitis. Has a nice ring to it...n'est ce pas?
I'm off to see the specialist. Will update on my return.
UPDATE: According to my dermatologist...I will get better. It will take some time, but will happen. I am most likely suffering from a severe allergic reaction to the last antibiotics I took. Either that, or its a virus that will have to run its course. Anyway, whatever it is, I am just so relieved to have seen someone who is taking my case seriously and finally has a plan to help me get better!
This week I will be at home recovering. Tell me a story or a joke! Anything to keep me from boredom.
Monday, February 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I heard more and more of this lately. I hope you get better without dying of boredom. Wouldn't that be something...
A man hasn't been feeling well, so he goes to his doctor.
Doc: "I'm afraid I have some very bad news. You're dying, and you don't have much time left."
Man: "Oh, that's terrible! How long have I got?"
Doc: "Ten"
Man: "Ten?!!?! Ten what? Months? Weeks? What?!"
Doc: "Nine..."
I think a blond joke is in order.
Did you hear about the blond that worked at the M&M factory? The blond threw out all the "W"'s.
Hardy-har-har!
OMG! I had no idea as I haven't had time to blog. But, I hope you get well soon!
Hickory Dickory Doc...
Three mice ran up the clock...
The clock struck on...
The other two escaped with minor injuries...
%-)
I've got some pictures of my own if you want to kill some time....
Go to www.derbycity.org
Galleries 1 and 2 are the best...
Just something from one shooter to another...
%-)
Ok,
What do a bicycle and a duck have in common?
They both have handlebars...
...except for the duck.
Check out this link:
http://www.creaturediscomforts.org/watch
(found on Lord Huttons blog this morning)
Q: What's the difference between a banjo and a trampoline?
A: You take your shoes off before you jump on a trampoline.
Any disease that you would have would be
a cute one Celeste...
;-)
Post a Comment