Oh boy...have I been in rough shape lately! I came down with the all-dreaded influenza virus two weeks ago. I can't remember the last time I was so sick! Cold chills...high fever...aches...pains...headache....YUCK. Then, just as I thought I was finally getting better...WHAM, I came down with tonsillitis.
So now I'm taking antibiotics, which I don't like doing, but I don't have a choice because this kind of thing only gets worse if you don't zap it out of your system.
Yes, I'll have some cheese with my whine :)
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
January 21st is the most depressing day of the year don't you know. It's official. So you are sure to be on the up from here on!
Hope you get to feeling better!
antibiotics suck.
hope you feel better soon!
So do antibiotics work against malaria?
Being sick for a long period of time is just horrible. I hope that you start healing and feeling better.
we miss ya, Get to feeling better.
hope you feel better soon. Being sick sucks.
Holy Crap...
Hope you feel better soon.
Admit it. Influenza = Chlamydia.
That blows, hope you're over it by now.
Hope you're better dudette :]
Post a Comment