Happy New Year friends!
Just a quickie here, as its my last day off before I return to the grind, and I have a lot to do. Its amazing really, how little I've accomplished in the past three weeks I've been off from work. Well, if you don't count snowboarding twice in Whistler, and once on Mt. Washington, and family xmas time, and a big photo project....hmm, ok so it looks like I DID actually get a lot done. But more importantly, I feel GREAT. I feel relaxed and happy and content. I really needed this time off.
Stay tuned for more on my plans for 2008....because its gonna be one helluva year!!!
Friday, January 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't wait to hear what you've got in store.
Happy New Year!
Looking forward to your helluva 2008!!! :]
Boarding thrice eh? That is awesome. Wish I could make it out west sometime soon.
You have much going on already and we're only a week into the year. Happy New Year to you!
Post a Comment