
Monday, December 24, 2007
Happy Birthday to me!
Today is my birthday. Yes, I'm a Christmas Eve baby. And the best part about it is...I share my birthday with my one of my BFF's. Seriously, we are litterally only a few hours apart. So, we celebrate together, and since the 24th is usually a family day...we generally celebrate early. Here are some photos from our party on Saturday:


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






14 comments:
Happy Birthday, Celeste. You are still young, yet such a fine wine.
Grunt,
Thank you! =)
Happy Birthday and Holidays Photogirl!! You get gyped on the presents don't you? lol
(my stepson's is the 26th)
HAPPY BIRHDAY!!! Good to see your alive...
Hey, hey it's your birthday!
Happy belated birthday. My friend's birthday is Christmas and he seemed so indifferent about his birthday. Well, he was rather indifferent about everything. Glad to see you back around.
I want that Christmas sweater that guy is wearing.
Do you and Lindzy share the same birthday? That's sweet.
Happy birthday mate!
Where exactly does your friend have her hand in that second photo? Is there something you're not telling us? :0]
I'm with Dogga, is that a girlie best friend thing going on there!
Happy Birthday, New Year and Merry Christmas all rolled into one!
That is a lot of booze!!
Happy belated birthday!
Happy belated birthday :D
The cheeses look yummy.
Still love the fact that you guys' beer comes in boxes of six... ;-)
Hope it was a blast.
Happy belated B-Day. But I'm curious, when are you planning on posting some of the more scandalous pics from that night? We all know you got 'em.
Happy Birthday to you Celeste!
Looks like you had a fun time, I love the table of beverages. Pale Ales are great, the only thing better is an IPA
Post a Comment