Well, its been a hectic past couple of months (hence the lack of blogging on my part.) I apologize, and will endeavour to get back into it in the New Year.
If any of you still come here (hopefully!) I'd like to wish you a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/Happy New Year!
Its been one heck of a year, and I hope 2008 is even crazier!
If any of you still come here (hopefully!) I'd like to wish you a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/Happy New Year!
Its been one heck of a year, and I hope 2008 is even crazier!
Here's me and my xmas tree, and new snowboard I bought myself for my bday. It was the most 'xmasy' photo I had:

8 comments:
Happy Holiday too Celeste!!!
[Your board needs some tinsel :0]
Come back soon...
Happy Holidays to you, Celeste! Awesome board too. Are you going to be doing any boarding over the Holidays?
Happy Christmas. Let's see some snowboarding photos then (on the snow not by the tree!)
Glad to see you back around!
Those bindings mounted right?
Merry Christmas!
Dogga,
I will. I promise :)
~~~~
Grunt,
Yes! On the island, and in Whistler over New Years. woot!
~~~~
Andre V.,
I will surely post some when they are available!!
~~~~
GKW,
Thx =)
~~~~
Stormin,
What? Why? Do they look wrong?
It looks like you have booth feet angled forward.
Unless your an Olympic racer, usually you straighten out the back binding, or even duck it out a bit.
I'd beat you on the decoration of a christmas tree ;) just kidding.
Merry belated christmas.
Where are the snowboarding photos?
Post a Comment