Friday, November 09, 2007

Down by the sea...




15 comments:

wintersolstice said...

The composition of the shot of the single bird is just wonderful. Black and white photography seems to create a story about the subject; without the other colours your mind has to imagine.....a great image.

Anonymous said...

One word... WOW

The Grunt said...

Nice shots as always.

Anonymous said...

Excellent shots!!!
You're getting good at this photography malarkey :0)

I love seagulls AKA 'shitehawkes'

WDKY said...

Beautiful... the composition in the first, and the colour in the second.

Scott said...

Great stuff. That seagull looks amazing.

Phil said...

Are those gulls checking out the bouys?
Great picture!

Andre Veloux said...

Nice work!qspsyqb

Claire said...

These really made me smile. Then they made me jealous. Then they made me think. Talk about your triple threat...

Cxx

Phil said...

Happy Thanksgiving Celeste. I'd email you but I don't have your email so there is my public greeting.

PS: I HATE the word verification, it never works for me the first time....

Ryan said...

These pictures make me hungry for beach chicken

Anonymous said...

hello is thing thing on?

Anonymous said...

Where are you girl? :0]

Anonymous said...

TAG... You're it! See me blog :0]

The Grunt said...

You must be busy making some money. I miss ya, Celeste.