Beautiful Photos. I have been thoroughly enjoying Autumn here in the PNW. We have plenty of evergreens, and just enough "regular trees" (as a friend calls them) to make it truly spectacular.
Autumn is my favourite season and God only knows how much i miss it every year, especially when i am not able to travel to live it for a couple of days at least ... and these photos are some of the best i've seen of my preferred time of the year ... thanks in a way :)
16 comments:
The photographs are wonderful, they really capture the atmosphere and colours of autumn.
Gorgeous colors...and the model is pretty cute too! ;)
Fall is my favorite time of the year. I just love the colors
Ach! I grew up down there and you're making me wonder why I moved. What a beautiful day that looked like.
Nature looks better with you in it.
Wintersolstice,
Thanks!!
~~~~
Jlee,
Thank you :)
~~~~
Phil,
Me too. I've always loved autumn.
~~~~
G.O.M.L.
You're missing out. Its gorgeous here :)
~~~~
Neal,
awww (blush) Thanks!
Hello... just found your blog through various links (to links to links...) and I really like it.
I'll be back (in best Arnie accent...)
Nice shots - It's such a short lived time to get Autumn colours like that!
Beautiful pics... especially the last one! :)
Beautiful Photos. I have been thoroughly enjoying Autumn here in the PNW. We have plenty of evergreens, and just enough "regular trees" (as a friend calls them) to make it truly spectacular.
Loverly! This is a great time of year. Thanks for supplying me with more of it and of you.
My what amazing eyebrows you have!! And the other pics aren't bad either!
I love the contrast of bright red leaves with the brown hues.
Great pics!
That's a wonderful photo you took of yourself Celeste.
You really look great.
Autumn is my favourite season and God only knows how much i miss it every year, especially when i am not able to travel to live it for a couple of days at least ... and these photos are some of the best i've seen of my preferred time of the year ... thanks in a way :)
Post a Comment