Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Full Moon

Today has been the most bizarre day, with the most bizarre people coming into the office. Finally we said to each other "it must be a full moon!"...and sure enough, it nearly is.

What are your full moon stories?

10 comments:

Neal said...

Today is the biggest full moon of the year actually.

I don't have any full moon stories, but I did put pictures of the full moon on my blog.

Me Myself and I said...

Neal,

Oh yes. I have become quite familiar with your 'full moon'.

Anonymous said...

I once displayed a full moon out the back of a bus, probably not what you are looking for, but all I got...

The Stormin Mormon said...

Mine are more like GKW's...

Inkedweezel said...

It is totally true about full moons. I saw it all first hand when I was a Paramedic.

Hermes said...

Once, while viewing a full moon through a telescope, a squirrel took my lunch. Damned squirrels.

egan said...

I'm glad I wasn't the only one with a dirty mind after reading Neal's comment.

The Grunt said...

I once sprouted a rather small tuft of hair upon viewing a full moon once. I got real hungry for meat after as well, so I went and got a carne asada taco.

Spacecake said...

I once had a dream about the moon rolling down this hallway, straight through our old house.

Other than that, sometimes I wake up during the night when the moon is full. Sometimes I just wake up in the middle of the night... 'cause I just do.

Spacecake said...

SOMEBODY SAID SQUIRREL!

...damn I just lost.