I just want to say that my mom is the best! I was feeling blue, so she said "come up and visit on your day off." I arrived this morning...we took the dog for a nice long walk...then she took me for lunch and we had a long chat...then we went shopping and she spoiled me just a little. I have to say, I am feeling a whole lot better now, and even if I do end up feeling sad again, I know that my mom loves me, and that's enough to put a smile back on my face.
Update, here is one of the new shirts she bought me:
umm yeah, this is a pretty bad picture of me. But I do like the shirt.
11 comments:
Mom's are the best. I'm lucky mine is still around at 88 years old and she has as many marbles as she had when she was 60. I'll leave it at that.
Parents have a way of making it all better don't they??
There just are some times when all you want is for mom and dad to make it all better, huh? I know as a father myself, that's what I hope I'm always able to do.
Good for you. Hope whatever it was you were blue about is getting better.
Pretty eyes!
I agree about moms. But not about the picture. There's character in that shot - personality successfully communicated. Much more interesting than you give it credit.
The picture was fine... just missing a smile!
Um, no, that's not a bad picture of you at all. So self-depricating.
You've got amazing eyes.
Phil,
They ARE the best! Except when they are nagging you to clean your room, etc. when you're young ;)
~~~~
Gkw,
They sure do!
~~~~
Effortless,
I think that's an excellent outlook, as a parent yourself :)
Also, thanks for the compliment!
~~~~
Inked,
Thanks!!
~~~~
Get Off My Lawn,
Thank you.
I've never seen a bad picture of you, or even a bad picture that you've taken for that matter.
Neal,
Ha! You need to hang out here more often. You're very good for my ego ;)
Thank you!
aw, that was sweet of her! Moms are the best....
Post a Comment