It's easy to talk to a guy, just walk up to him and say "How are you?" Worst that happens is Mr. Perfect answers and walks away and then you can convince yourself he had too high of a voice disqualifying him from the category of guys that can have sex with you.
If that doesn't work, wear a shirt that says "I give handjobs for coffee."
17 comments:
and comments like "flash your boobies" are not permitted!
*cough* Crystal *cough* Jerk *cough* Niolk
Hahahahaha...
Here I HAD something witty to say. ;-)
We're guys... shouldn't be that hard. All you have to do is say HELLO!
crap.
you beat me to it.
thank you for the compliments on my physical appearance. Now talk to me!!
LOL
Stormin,
pfft. guys and their one track minds. ;)
~~~~
Gkw,
Ummm...ok I'll try that.
~~~~
Crystal,
I know you too well.
~~~~
Green,
HAHA!! good one.
Send him a hand written note that informs him that he makes your loins warmer than that time you sat on a George Foreman grill.
Guys love presents. Might I suggest you give him your boobies?
Hi there, I talked to JLee. All is well, she's reworking her blog and she says it will be back soon. Otherwise everything is well with her.
You can come visit me in the meantime :)
It's easy to talk to a guy, just walk up to him and say "How are you?" Worst that happens is Mr. Perfect answers and walks away and then you can convince yourself he had too high of a voice disqualifying him from the category of guys that can have sex with you.
If that doesn't work, wear a shirt that says "I give handjobs for coffee."
Yeah, just find a way to talk to him. That should be plenty because when cute girls like you talk to me I get all tingly and can't help myself.
Damn, and here I was going to say a quick flash would absolutely make him talk to you.
Without that, I got nuthin'.
Ryan,
That would be awesome, except that passing notes is SO 3rd grade.
~~~~
Blog,
He can have them! All he has to do is ask ;)
~~~~
Igics,
Welcome, and thx for the update!
~~~~
Mistress,
I used to have that shirt! But then I got completely wired to my 15 cups of coffee a day and had to get some help.
~~~~
Grunt,
As per the email.
~~~~
Effortless,
Dude, you've got to think outside the box!
How rude!
I was gonna say wear a short skirt, but I guess I'll just keep that to myself.
:P
Outside the box... hmmmm...
Ok, walk up to him, grab his "package" and say, "Hi, glad to meet you."
the best way would be to talk to him. i am sure you can think of something
Photogirl, you need to speak to the guy before you lose your head, you know in 20 years time it won't be his looks that will keep you together.
So he meets your necessary standard looks wise, good, but find out whats inside!
Post a Comment