Friday, August 17, 2007

Next up on my "list of things to do in life"


25 comments:

Wendy said...

OH FUCK YEAH!

Jay said...

What? Die young from a skull fracture?

JLee said...

very nice. I'm a little scared of them though...

Me Myself and I said...

Wendy,

My sentiments exactly!

~~~~

Green,

Why not?

~~~~

Blog P,

That's what a helmet is for!

~~~~

Jlee,

That's part of the fun ;)

egan said...

Photograph a motorcycle?

Thomas said...

Things to do in my life - start a law firm to call my very own.

Anonymous said...

Hot woman, Hot bike, Perfect.

Tim said...

I don't know. Well yes, I do. See, in New Hampshire there's no helmet law and I've sen a lot of bikers do stupid-ass things just to be "cool".

I've also seen someone almost die from driving a bike too fast up the street I used to live on as a kid, and not paying attention - hit a car backing out of the driveway, causing biker to flip helplessly over the bike and car,
landing in a crumpled heap on the street.

If that guy wasn't wearing a helmet, he would have died, and even though suffered several broken bones and lots of hospital stay.

Tim said...

no worries, though.

Me Myself and I said...

Green,

Excellent point! And believe me, I've thought a lot about the safety factor. I realize that a lot of bike accidents are a result of some jackass going too fast/showing off/generally being an idiot. I plan to keep my wits about me at all times :) and wear a helmet and other gear.

The Stormin Mormon said...

Once you get one, you can't stop...

I'm an addict.

Tim said...

Good. As long as your safety conscious, then that's great.

I suppose motorcycles can be fun if driven safely.

Kinda hard when you got kids, though (like me....)

Neal said...

Live fast, die young, leave a pretty corpse. You could always get a cruiser, then you're slightly less likely to become a greasy spot on the highway. I like my little cruiser.

Phil said...

I regret not keeping my motorcycle license up to date.
Go for it :-)

is it me or does each word verification get more difficult with each post I comment on?

previous one: wsfeuxwo
this one: isapdrpd

The People said...

I hope you don't mind, but I linked to your blogsite. Thanks, Md

The People said...

Oh yeah...And GO FOR IT! There's no reason to have one day have said, "I wish I would've...XYZ"

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

If you wanna save some dough and you're not too tall for it, get the 250. I know, I know, that's what I thought, but a buddy of mines dad got one just to go to and from work and it accelerates like a sunovah bitch. If you're not racing or trying to make up for having a small winky, get the 250 it's half the price of the 650r. They are bike guys and they said couldn't tell a big difference accept on the highway when everybody was trying to kill themselves at top speed.

Of course, if money is no object......score a Hayabusa.
They sexy.

Andre Veloux said...

Wow! And what are you going to do with that!!!?

Looks v.pricey.

Scott said...

Wicked, have a great time!

Anonymous said...

I was going to use the name photogirl but you already took it.

Me Myself and I said...

Egan,

No! Ride my motorcycle to places I can photograph! duh!!! ;)

~~~~

Thomas,

Good luck!

~~~~

Geek,

Thanks :)

egan said...

Got it and this happens after or before NYC? Do you have a sidecar for me?

Me Myself and I said...

Egan,

Probably before. I am moving to NYC when I retire in a few years. Maybe I'll ride there and have my things shipped!

Spacecake said...

I BET THAT TASTES OF LIQUORICE.

I LOVE LIQUORICE.

Effortlessly Average said...

Ooooo, I had one of those once. Loved it! Then there was that fateful bike meets car, man meets freeway incident on the 91 Freeway in Los Angeles. I've been without for a few years now and I'm itchin' to get another!