Saturday, August 11, 2007

Meet the new love of my life. Don't we make a perfect couple?


20 comments:

Andre Veloux said...

Get shooting!

JLee said...

Great picture! I love the warm tones of it.

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

He's kinda short and the way he stares is creepy, but if you like him....

Neal said...

If you're into one-eyed, limbless black men, then go for it. At least he'll do whatever you ask of him...or her, I guess you can't tell just by looking.

Neal said...

...and I just read jerk's comment which makes it look like I copied his idea. Great minds think alike.

Anonymous said...

I dont know shit about cameras, but very nice eyes!

Jay said...

That's totally one for MySpace.

NiolK said...

You're actually talkin about the door in the background right?

Crystal said...

you have very nice eyebrows!
and your new love is waaaay better than hunter.

Ryan said...

I would have never guessed you were into Asians

Tim said...

Came here through kayla's blog.

Nice pic. Nice camera.

Anonymous said...

Nice. What kind of lens do you have for that one?

The Grunt said...

And the camera loves you back. What a relationship!

Anonymous said...

Good cam and 'hot' picture :)))

Wendy said...

pure unadulterated narcicissm...I mean really.

Oh, wait, you meant the camera...heh. Beautiful picture.

Scott said...

I just love the comments really!!

Very nice new rig.

The Stormin Mormon said...

D80?

I have one that I love, but I need to be far more careful with it

So it took me a good five minutes to realize that you took the picture in a mirror, and are holding the camera in your right hand. For the longest time I was wondering where in the hell you found a left handed Nikon.

Phil said...

Very nice
(Camera and subject)

The People said...

Y'all look good together

Spacecake said...

That rules.

And a great pic.