Monday, August 20, 2007

Let me get out my umbrella...

...since you are raining on my parade!!

I tried to answer comments on my last post but then I got side-tracked, so I'm doing a blanket comment: Thank you for the words of encouragement and votes of confidence on my new endeavor. The rest of you nay-sayers are hereby BANNED from my blog! Be-gone with you!



Just Kidding.


Anyway...on tonight's menu, I'm going to see this band:

We've had tickets for a very long time, since the show was cancelled back in May and re-scheduled, so I'm glad we're finally set to go!

8 comments:

Scott said...

Hope that the show rocked!!

Jay said...

I hope that when they played "Wish you were here," you were far away getting a beer. I still don't know how such a good band could produce that crappy of a song.

Evil Spock said...

Motorcycles eh?

Me Myself and I said...

Scott,

It was good!

~~~~

Blog P,

Hey, I like that song!

~~~~

Evil S,

Yesssss :)

JLee said...

oh I LUURRRVE Incubus!! I'm jealous...

Ryan said...

I liked them more before their testicles shriveled up.

Spacecake said...

I LOVE INCUBUS TOO! :D.

Ok, enough with the caps already.

The Stormin Mormon said...

I had an ex that loved their music. I used to enjoy it myself.

Now I hear it, and it's ruined.


But hey, more for you guys. Hope you enjoyed the show.