Thanks!! :) I like your hair too (err, I mean, lack of hair ;)
~~~~
Ryan,
Its a 100% custom original colour, made by my stylist for yours truly. But if I had to give it a name, I'd call it "chocolate covered cherry". Or what my stylist kept singing as she put it into my hair "cherry cola".
7 comments:
new hair color looks good. What's your natural hair color?
mqtdooml
I like it.
I love it! I am still very much a hair person even though I don't have any right now. Really, I love it!
Is that Summer Chestnut or Mahogany Sunrise?
Green,
I call my natural hair "boring brown".
~~~~
Storm,
Thanks!
~~~~
Grunt,
Thanks!! :) I like your hair too (err, I mean, lack of hair ;)
~~~~
Ryan,
Its a 100% custom original colour, made by my stylist for yours truly. But if I had to give it a name, I'd call it "chocolate covered cherry". Or what my stylist kept singing as she put it into my hair "cherry cola".
love love love your hair! You look really cool and pretty.
Very cute.
I am not a creep.
Never mind. I totally am.
Post a Comment