Monday, July 23, 2007

Thank you, but...

Thank you for all of your sweet notes of condolence regarding my "breakup" with "Hunter."

They made me smile, and chuckle a little.

I am starting to wonder if my sense of humour is completely lost on my readers...or maybe my blog is so boring that no one bothers to remember my stories... ?

Anyway, I still love you guys for caring! (even if I didn't actually just go through a break up.)

12 comments:

Scott said...

hahahahaha oh man, that is too funny.

I will pay much more attention in the future!

Anonymous said...

Bwhahaha... I've been busy and had the luxury of reading both posts... Thats funny that everyone thought you had broken up with "Hunter"....

I'll get a chuckle the rest of the day..

Crystal said...

omg! i actually GOT SOMETHING on the first time around!!!

freaking yayme!!!

i am always the last one to put things together. always the last to laugh. always the one to say, "was that the punchline? um, ok" and then 10 minutes later, i'm all "ohhh!" followed by "hahahahahaha"

however, i do agree with niolk when he says you can't dump a guy named hunter. if you were going to dump an imaginary boyfriend, his name should be Phil.

Me Myself and I said...

Scott,

;)

~~~~

Gkw,

I'm glad I could make you laugh!

~~~~

Crystal,

Well, you are just plain awesome, so I wouldn't expect anything less!

Kayla said...

I'm like ~gkw...
I haven't been by your blog recently, and had the chance to read up about "Hunter".
The cowgirl life sounds pretty shweeet the way you described it..
I may have a new fantasy
;-)

Isn't is awesome though, how so many of your blogger friends rallied to support you?

Anonymous said...

Yea I'm still all about that booty call thing...

Anonymous said...

WTF... Are you screwing with our heads or what???

Yes, your sense of humour makes the Sahara dessert look damp! :0)

*makes note to self not to take Celeste seriously from now on :]*

Jay said...

I thought everyone here knew that you were only into girls?

Phil said...

Who gets custody of Jackson and Johnny?

egan said...

You mean Hunter wasn't a real person? Damn.

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I'm sure he'll find an imaginary girl to fake settle down with.

Anonymous said...

I knew this breakup was inevitable after Celeste found that Bareback Mountain DVD hidden among the rodeo magazines.

Get back on that horse, babe!