The rules: Each player lists 8 random facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Ready... set .... GO!
1. I think I have a slight case of OCD, though I've never officially been diagnosed. I first noticed it as a child, when if I got one hand wet (say...washing an apple under the tap), I would have to get the other hand wet as well, before I could dry them off and go on my merry way. If I ever tried to just walk away after only wetting one hand, I would inevitably return to the tap within minutes, run both hands under, dry them off, and then all would be right again with the world. I also simply cannot leave the house unless my bed is made. Probably even if the house was burning down, but luckily I haven't had to test out this theory. Weird? I know.
2. I can proudly say, that I am an actual hero. I am not boasting here, I am merely stating a fact. Though, my story was never published, like the many "that guy who jumped into freezing water to save the drowning child" stories that you normally read. The story is too long for this post, so I'll save it for another day. I will give you a hint though, it involves an impromptu ride in a helicopter!
3. I love to dip my chicken nuggets in honey. In fact, that is exactly what I have made myself for dinner tonight!
4. I will never be able to decide what I want to be when I grow up. I am 26 and have already had two "careers". The following are all of the other careers I would like to pursue:
-fashion photography
-clothing design
-writing (novels, short stories, freelance travel)
-real estate development
5. I have two brothers, and I have never met three people who look alike, but are so different in every other respect. I love them like nothing else in the world though.
6. I played the trombone in high school band. I didn't necessarily want to, but I had moved to a new school in a new town, and the only girl I'd yet befriended chose the trombone at the start of the year so I followed suit. Turned out to be a good move since I grew so tall :)
7. One of my very best friends on the planet is named Sarah. We are born on the exact same day, though we grew up in different towns and never met until we were 19. She also played the trombone in high school band. We both have naturally curly brown hair. She will one day marry one of my oldest friends (this is how we met). And my parents had originally picked out the name Sarah for me, before changing their minds at the last minute.
8. On the Enneagram diagram, I am first and foremost a 2. My second and third more prominent personality types are: 6 and 3. (If you have never done the Enneagram test, I suggest you take the Rheti sampler. It doesn't take much time, and you will be impressed. Its always right.)
So there you are, 8 random things you
I have tagged the following bloggers --->
Wendy - because I think she could use the distraction.
Claire - because she tags me in EVERYTHING on facebook!
Egan - because he's Egan and who doesn't want to play tag with Egan?!!
Niolk - because I know this'll piss him off and I love to push his buttons. Plus he needs a distraction from all the gay decorating he's up to.
Spacecake - because she never sleeps, so what else has she got to do anyway?
Phil - because I'd like to learn more about him.
Ernie - because her blog is so stale I might as well feed it to the birds!
Dogga - because his top tips are always the top o' my list!
16 comments:
you are right, I need the distraction. I will try to think of interesting things about me...
Ah, interesting photochick!
I too get OCD, that may have to be one of points - I guess we're both weird :)
Thanks for the tag...
After many years of observing them, I've concluded that ALL women have some form or another of OCD.
I agree that honey is by far the best thing to dip your chicken nuggets in. The only thing that comes close is molten gold.
Exactly! I have nothing better to do than random memes :]. Thanks, I did it already, hee hee. Fun.
I love playing tag.
alrighty. doney done done. :)
You tagged me? Oh man, you really did tag me. I'm more of a honey mustard dipper with my nuggets. Now I want some of the Wendy's variety.
Please share the hero story some day. Your comment about Ernie cracks me up.
Wendy,
I read yours and love it!
~~~~
Dogga,
Photochick? That's PhotoWOMAN to you buddy! ;)
~~~~
Blog Portland,
Heh. Excellent observation.
~~~~
Ryan,
Yeah, but who can afford molten gold these days?!
~~~~
Spacecake,
Thanks for being such a good sport!
~~~~
Egan,
Ha. Yeah, she sucks at blogging!
Tag! Right back at ya, and you have to do it 'cause I don't know many bloggers.
(Just messin, you dunnae have to do it 'cause you just did one. I'm such a considerate cunt.)
You did a terrific job! I get the OCD thing.
I'm dying to hear the hero story...and I will have to take that test. Sounds interesting.
Haha, I *love* the revenge! Paperworkarama here just now, but I'll do this soon :-).
Cxx
So you got Niolk and he got me, I'll trace this all the way back to Dr Meme, that bastard must die.
I've done me list - Can I go home now please miss? ';]
my pop just sent me my trombone and told me to keep it or pitch it but it wasn't welcome back in his house.
i am a 2 and a 6 as well. probably because we're both freaking awesome.
AND! i have the same OCD tendency. if i chew a starburst on one side of my mouth, i HAVE TO chew one on the other. i will buy a whole new pack just to do this. if i am making out with a guy, i also demand equal boobie love. it's just the way i roll, yo.
Post a Comment