Sunday, July 08, 2007

More trippin...

View from the Tim Horton's drive through in Revelstoke. Pretty nice eh?
One of the many 'avalanche' tunnels you pass through on the drive through the mountains.

View from the summit of Roger's Pass.


Summit of Roger's Pass.
I love these! It is a wildlife overpass so the animals can safely cross the highway.


I think this one speaks for itself. I stopped here for lunch and it was overrun with tourists so I ate my sandwich and quickly got back on the road!
Finally in Calgary! One of the first things you see coming into town: Canada Olympic Park.
I wandered around the city today and picked up my cowboy hat for Stampede!

9 comments:

JLee said...

So spectacular!! Man, you really get around ;)
I have a cowboy hat just like that! lol

Scott said...

That hat is a great look for you.

Jay said...

This place looks a lot like my backyard, minus the nude slip 'n slide.

Spacecake said...

Haha, cool pics and cool hat :D

Andre Veloux said...

Cool. I've been to Banff, about 15 years ago! Was lovely, saw an elk wandering in the middle of town, as well as possés of Japanese tourists! Hope you are having fun!

Parisian Cowboy said...

I love your shots. These landscapes are spectacular.

NiolK said...

Dig the hat. I'll assume you were wearing chaps as well.

A comics nerd might mention the whole "Banff" versus the "Bamf!" noise Nightcrawler makes when he teleports....lucky I'm not a comic nerd.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous photos!!!
I love tunnels *fnar, fnar* :]
I've just come back from the mountians, but they're not that impressive.

Are they ski jumps? Scary stuff!

Phil said...

Great pictures Celeste!

I love the angles of your face.
:-)