Monday, June 11, 2007

A wedding by the ocean

This weekend my beautiful cousin got married. The ceremony was lovely (short and sweet), the company was fantastic (the extended family who I don't see nearly often enough!), the food was tasty, and the booze was flowing :) A fabulous time was had by all.

When you are going to a wedding with two brothers and a father...guess who gets to make sure they are pressed and looking sharp? This girl, that's who!


















Fun times driving up island to the location of the wedding.


























This is the amazing saltwater aquarium in the restaurant at the resort:

















Decor, food, drinks, etc.





















































Good times!




13 comments:

Crystal said...

love the dress!

Evil Spock said...

Evil Spock doesn't know how to iron . . .

Wendy said...

is that your cute brother driving the car? What a doll!

Beautiful wedding and you look pretty and yes, I am the ironer for my boy too. :)

Me Myself and I said...

Crystal,

Thanks! I purchased it at 4 mins before my dinner reservation on the night before the wedding. Yes, I am sometimes really last-minute about these things.

~~~~

Evil Spock,

You should learn. Its one of those life-skills that will come in handy one day ;)

~~~~

Wendy,

Yup, that's my bro! and thanks for the compliment! :)

egan said...

Got to love the short and sweet weddings.

JLee said...

wow, great photos! I love the aquarium.

Phil said...

Women still iron???
I think my wife has been handing me a line of you-know-what.
You look fabulous Celeste. It seems like it was a wonderful time for all.
-p

The Stormin Mormon said...

Good choice on the beer!

Me Myself and I said...

Egan,

Yes, especially when its cold and threatening to rain on everyone!

~~~~

Jlee,

Isn't that cool? It was huge, and you could walk right under it!

~~~~

Phil,

Thanks! and yes some women still iron ;)

~~~~

Stormin,

Well, truth be told, there wasn't much of a choice. It was either that or Kokanee. I gladly took the Heineken!

egan said...

Yes, very true. Isn't that what makes the weddings memorable, the threat of rain?

The Grunt said...

Know I know where to send my shirts for ironing;) Oh, nice "Heine" shot, btw.

Anonymous said...

Can you do my ironing too please? :]

Me Myself and I said...
This comment has been removed by the author.