YES...I knew those photos existed.Don't worry, I have to learn to surf in a little while. There will be retribution for my mockery soon...
Great pictures... loving the action shots.
I love these photo, especially the last one. You look as though you could be in Southern California.
Those are some great action pics!
I was gonna leave an "I AM sorry" comment about the Cup, but it all seems lame and you wouldn't believe me anyway. I like the "Endless Summer" shot.
Stormin,Well, I didn't want to disappoint, you know. Good luck surfing! (no really, GOOD LUCK. haha)~~~~Scott,Thanks! Even though we all took a few bad falls, it was worth it.~~~~Wendy,I wish I was in Southern California! (it would be much warmer)~~~~Thanks Jlee!!~~~~Jerk,"Endless Summer". Nice!I was joking about the cup. I couldn't care less about hockey.
Nice shots.
The last picture is beautiful. It says a lot... almost talks to you directly :) Good shot!
EXCELLENT photos Celeste!!! :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
YES...
I knew those photos existed.
Don't worry, I have to learn to surf in a little while. There will be retribution for my mockery soon...
Great pictures... loving the action shots.
I love these photo, especially the last one. You look as though you could be in Southern California.
Those are some great action pics!
I was gonna leave an "I AM sorry" comment about the Cup, but it all seems lame and you wouldn't believe me anyway.
I like the "Endless Summer" shot.
Stormin,
Well, I didn't want to disappoint, you know. Good luck surfing! (no really, GOOD LUCK. haha)
~~~~
Scott,
Thanks! Even though we all took a few bad falls, it was worth it.
~~~~
Wendy,
I wish I was in Southern California! (it would be much warmer)
~~~~
Thanks Jlee!!
~~~~
Jerk,
"Endless Summer". Nice!
I was joking about the cup. I couldn't care less about hockey.
Nice shots.
The last picture is beautiful. It says a lot... almost talks to you directly :) Good shot!
EXCELLENT photos Celeste!!! :)
Post a Comment