Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Very soon...its nearly here...

Just having a quick snack, then off to the gym. Tonight, I will endeavor to read all your blogs and catch up from everything I've missed thanks to the long weekend *cough* Facebook *cough*.

And THEN, my friends, I will tell you all about our Parsville Girlz Weekend 2007! Photos will also be posted, though I don't have that many to be honest. I didn't bother to take as many photos as I normally would, because Sah took more than enough for all of us combined. (She's shutter crazy, that one!)

Alright, I'm off to strengthen and stretch out my neck and back muscles, in preparation for a long night of Blog-surfing :)

Yes I'm really this much of a nerd. But my boyfriend's out of town so I have a good excuse ;)

5 comments:

Scott said...

Good luck getting through the blogs, I am doing the same thing at the moment.

Me Myself and I said...

Scott,

Thanks! You too!

egan said...

Damn Facebook, I did track you down though so watch out.

Me Myself and I said...

Egan,

You are so hooked now.

The Stormin Mormon said...

Meanwhile I still fight "the 'book"

Your Canucks are toast...