If you figure out how to get off of facebook, please share with the rest of the class.
I'll believe it when I see it. I'm so glad you haven't tracked me down on Facebook yet. I will deny your ass.
Note to self: Never EVER even try to find out what Facebook is like.I think I have just saved myself.Just maybe.
Intervention!!!
Peter,I am pretty sure it involves a sharp knife and my right arm. I need to do some more research though. I'll let you know.
Egan,My new life's purpose is to find you on Facebook!
Spacecake,Be afraid. Be very afraid. And stay away from Facebook!
Grunt,NOOOOOOOOOO! You can't take it from me!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
If you figure out how to get off of facebook, please share with the rest of the class.
I'll believe it when I see it. I'm so glad you haven't tracked me down on Facebook yet. I will deny your ass.
Note to self: Never EVER even try to find out what Facebook is like.
I think I have just saved myself.
Just maybe.
Intervention!!!
Peter,
I am pretty sure it involves a sharp knife and my right arm. I need to do some more research though. I'll let you know.
Egan,
My new life's purpose is to find you on Facebook!
Spacecake,
Be afraid. Be very afraid. And stay away from Facebook!
Grunt,
NOOOOOOOOOO! You can't take it from me!
Post a Comment