Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Parksville Girlz Weekend 2007

The location: Parksville
The theme: drinking, eating, dancing, hottubbing, beachcombing, and photography!
The motto: what happens in Parksville, stays in Parksville
The attendees: Ernie, Sah, Breann, Kacy, and myself
The result: lots of photos, laughing til my stomach hurt on more than one occasion, and general good times!















































17 comments:

egan said...

Where are the drunk pictures? I see the ingredients, but no proof.

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

It's amazing how you can have all that hotness/sexiness without me being there. I can't help but notice how many of you it takes to equal the same amount though.

Me Myself and I said...

Egan,

Sarah has those and she hasn't shared yet!

Me Myself and I said...

PS They'll be on facebook soon ;)

Me Myself and I said...

Jerk,

You were there in spirit, which totally 'upped' our sexiness.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, room full of lovely girlies!!!
Looks like a good time, but I'm with Egan - Where is the drunkeness?
Nice pic of the glass BTW :]

Me Myself and I said...

Dogga,

I know! Trust me, the drunk pics will end up on here at some point ;)

Thanks, I like the wine glass pic too!

Evil Spock said...

That driftwood looks fantastic!

JLee said...

looks like fun!! I can't wait for my girl's weekend tomorrow!

egan said...

Viva la Facebook!

Crystal said...

oh my god, i am so jealous of you.


i need a vacation.

and some booze.

Spacecake said...

Hey, me too, I love that wine glass shot and looks like you had a great time.

I'm with everyone else who asked about the drunk pics \o/ A must see.

Me Myself and I said...

Evil Spock,

Yes, and I think it's been there for years!

Me Myself and I said...

Jlee,

Oh yeah! Your weekend is coming up. Have FUUUUUNNNN!

Me Myself and I said...

Egan,

heh. You're hooked now, aren't ya?

Me Myself and I said...

Crystal,

Vacations and booze are good.

Me Myself and I said...

Spacecake,

yes yes yes, they are up now! :)