Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Facebook and Happy Birthday Ernie

This past weekend we celebrated Ernie's birthday. Now she is OLD just like me!
In other news, I have become a Facebook junkie. My boy signed up, and invited me to join, and then Ernie was on there, and then I found all these people I know and OH MY GOD I spend way too much time on there now. Its just way too fun to 'bump into' old friends I haven't talked to in years!
My boy is gone again. I took him to the airport today. He's gone back east for a couple of weeks to visit his family...before he comes home for a week, and then leaves for work for a month. Yes it sucks, I know. But what can you do?
The ladies and I are having our annual spring Parksville girls-getaway this weekend. Yay for long weekends, booze, hanging out in the hottub, walks on the beach, and mini-golf. I'm sure I'll have many a photo to post next week :)

13 comments:

Peter said...

I am completely shocked at how addictive Facebook is.

I only joined to shut people up, but it has completely sucked me in.

Me Myself and I said...

Peter,

Welcome!

Yeah, I kind of did the same. Figured I'd join and check it out briefly...next thing you know I'm staying up past my bedtime!

The Grunt said...

I joined Facebook, but I have been behaving myself. I just don't have the time.

Happy Birthday, Ernie!!!

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

OK good, I was woried that Ernie fell off of the planet. Happy b-day Ernie!

Me Myself and I said...

Grunt,

Good for you! I guess it doesn't help that my work is reallllllly slow right now so I have a lot of extra time.

Me Myself and I said...

Jerk,

nah. She's still around.

Anonymous said...

Celeste...
You will be by myside for the next 3 days. whatever you so. PLease do not let me near a computer. Because I will... I repeat I will log on to facebook, and then the whole weekend will be lost. I am sick AHHHHH

Me Myself and I said...

Sah,

YES! This weekend comes at a good time. Like a facebook-detox weekend that is badly needed ;)

JLee said...

I'm sorry your boy is leaving :(
Have a great girls weekend!!

Spacecake said...

Happy b-day Ernie!

I have no idea what Facebook is, I've only heard of Facebox haha.

Malnurtured Snay said...

I've thought about registering for Facebook, but didn't want a repeat of my MySpace addiction; hey, check out the hot chick!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ernie!
(Give her a slap and tell her her blog's neglected :)

I have nooo idea what Facebook is - Is that like faceparty?

egan said...

Facebook is the black tar heroin.