Friday, March 09, 2007

Your weekly consumer report

I've decided to add another component to my blog. Thanks to Egan, I've had a chance to analyze my blog recently, and I've realized that it needs a bit more substance. So I give you: the weekly consumer report. I will try my darndest to report on a new product or service that I use during the week. My goal is to spread the joy with the good stuff, and warn you on the bad stuff.

So without further ado...

Today's featured item: Revlon's 2 Step Nail Polish system.









Now, I'd be pretty confident in saying I'm a bit of a nail polish guru. I've had my nails every colour of the rainbow, I've used almost every brand under the sun, and I pride myself in keeping my hands in top shape. These days, I usually just keep a nice clean french manicure, as it tends to last longer than colour, and you can dress it up or down.

Anyway, today I'd like to talk about Revlon's step 2 product: the top coat. Ladies, this stuff is amazing! Normally, with my usual top coat I get a few days of good wear and then my nails need to be re-done. However, I'm now on day 6 with this new top coat, and my nails still look great. I give this product a rating of 10/10. Thanks Revlon for making my life just a little bit easier!

I'm sorry boys that this post doesn't pertain to you. (well, I don't know, maybe to some it does.) I will try to find a non gender specific product for my next consumer report.

On that note, have a fabulous weekend everyone!

12 comments:

The Grunt said...

You have a kick-ass weekend too, Celeste.

The Stormin Mormon said...

LOL, yeah this doesn't pertain to me much at all...

And if it did, I wouldn't jump to admitting it.

Me Myself and I said...

Grunt,

Thx! And good luck with Gruntstock over the weekend ;)

Me Myself and I said...

Stormin,

haha! Yes, but I think I made up for it with the Bugatti post from last week ;)

The Stormin Mormon said...

Hell yeah you did...

I still need to find some rich woman that I can amaze with my charms, and convince her to buy me one of those...

Me Myself and I said...

Stormin,

I'll tell ya what...

If I win the lottery, I'll buy one, and maybe I'll let you test drive it ;)

Scott said...

That is my favourite stuff! Works soooo well.

Scott

egan said...

I love the product review. I can't believe I inspired you to do this. I'm honored.

I will impress my wife with my knowledge of Revlon Step 2.

Five days to go!

Wendy said...

I use that!! And I can affirm that it is indeed awesome. Being the nailpolish geek I am, you can trust me.

I'm so happy your guy is almost home!! How exciting!

Sean said...

i want someone to talk me through giving them a manicure.

Me Myself and I said...

Wendy! I knew of all my readers, YOU would appreciate this post :)

Anonymous said...

hello, thanx for your new blog about products and services that you have tried, by the way I bought Revlon's pollish and you are right, it is absolutely great/ thank you for advise!