You're not anxious or anything are you? heheWear something hot, but not too obvious :)
Wear your birthday suite! Trust me, I'm a man ;0)
Aw, what to wear? That's a great question. Show some skin to get his juices flowing and then just watch him turn to mush.
Jlee,haha. No, not anxious AT ALL ;)Good suggestion!
Dogga,Spoken like a true man ;) hehe.
Egan,lol! oh my.
To spice up your countdown, may I suggest a countdown meter?http://blog.go-test.net/2006/07/18/online-countdown-timer/There's one in the link. Yes, I'm a nerd.
Evil Spock,Hmm, I tried it but couldn't get it to work :( Thx anyway!
Sounds like the perfect excuse to go shopping!
Kayla,You read my mind! (I'm going shopping on Sunday :)
Woo! How exciting! Good for you hon.Cxx
No oh my about it Celeste. He's will be like puddy in your hands, trembling and all that good stuff.
Claire,Thanks! I'm verrrry excited :)
Egan,you sure know how to make me blush ;)
I am excited for you, Celeste.
Now why can't I find a good woman who's willing to wait half a year for me to get down screwing around in some remote part of the world? Good luck with the reunion!
Grunt,Thanks! :)
Neal,You just haven't found the right one yet!
Post a Comment
18 comments:
You're not anxious or anything are you? hehe
Wear something hot, but not too obvious :)
Wear your birthday suite! Trust me, I'm a man ;0)
Aw, what to wear? That's a great question. Show some skin to get his juices flowing and then just watch him turn to mush.
Jlee,
haha. No, not anxious AT ALL ;)
Good suggestion!
Dogga,
Spoken like a true man ;) hehe.
Egan,
lol! oh my.
To spice up your countdown, may I suggest a countdown meter?
http://blog.go-test.net/2006/07/18/online-countdown-timer/
There's one in the link. Yes, I'm a nerd.
Evil Spock,
Hmm, I tried it but couldn't get it to work :( Thx anyway!
Sounds like the perfect excuse to go shopping!
Kayla,
You read my mind! (I'm going shopping on Sunday :)
Woo! How exciting! Good for you hon.
Cxx
No oh my about it Celeste. He's will be like puddy in your hands, trembling and all that good stuff.
Claire,
Thanks! I'm verrrry excited :)
Egan,
you sure know how to make me blush ;)
I am excited for you, Celeste.
Now why can't I find a good woman who's willing to wait half a year for me to get down screwing around in some remote part of the world?
Good luck with the reunion!
Grunt,
Thanks! :)
Neal,
You just haven't found the right one yet!
Post a Comment