Two days!
I can hear the recycling truck outside. I didn't have an extra blue box for the few things that wouldn't fit in the big one. So I put them in a shoe box. I hope they still take the recycling, they can be picky. I also hope they don't give me one of those orange "you did it wrong!" tickets on my blue box. Those are embarassing :(
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
We need those orange tickets. I see so many peeps putting stuff in recycling that has business being there. Really people, you can't recycle roadkill.
Two days! I feel like The Count on Sesame Street.
Egan,
Those bastards! Don't they know that roadkill goes to the local chinese food restaurant?
That's what I'm saying yo! I love how you say "bastards". It's hot.
Egan,
haha! you always crack me up.
Always? That's a lofty comment. I will take it though and let it get to my head.
Call me a bastard, or bitch works too.
48 hours/two days - one boyfriend= 23. Okay, I'll stop doing that:D
Egan,
Ok, only sometimes. I was just being nice.
Grunt,
Don't make me go to your blog and delete all my comments and make you further away from hitting your goal!
;)
By now you're at far less than two!
;-)
man, they don't even give us anything to put recyclables in. You have to buy these crappy ass bags from the city.
I was going to say something witty, but now I am just wondering what an ass bag is, and why doesn't jlee like them.
Stormin,
Yes! 47 hours to be precise :)
Jlee,
Hmm. That's a tough one. I know you can buy bins from stores like Staples or Office Depot.
AML,
I'm just as confused as you are. Best thing to do: smile and nod.
Stormin,
My bad. Its actually only 35 hours now.
ohmygod! I am nervous as though he was coming home to me or something!! What are you going to wear and what color will your nails be and will your hair be up, down? I need to know these things. I feel like going to Canada and help you get ready for the prom!!
Wendy!
haha! You know I'd love your help :)
My nails will be freshly french manicured tonight. Oh! and you'd love the new toenail polish I just bought. HOT pink :) I have no idea what I'm going to wear yet!!!
aww crap. Now I'm even more nervous!
Post a Comment