Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Days until he's home:


12 comments:

Kayla said...

Ummmmm...
Just exactly what are you trying to say??!
:-)
Savor the excitement

verification word:
katscp
reminds me of catsup or ketchup..my 5th favorite food group!
haha

egan said...

Three is the magic number. 72 hours or less until he arrives.

Anonymous said...

Exited much?

Me Myself and I said...

Kayla,

Haha! I had no idea that picture would show up so big on my blog.

Me Myself and I said...

Egan,

60 to be precise!

Me Myself and I said...

Geek,

Much.

Anonymous said...

Hehehe, is this going to be another 'getting your hair coloured' jape? ;]

The Grunt said...

60 hours left? Let's see... 60 hours/3days=20. 20 + how many flies are on my outside window= 23 Ahhhhhhhhhh!

Me Myself and I said...

Dogga,

What's a jape? No, not getting my hair coloured again...yet :)

Me Myself and I said...

Grunt,

IT GOT YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!

egan said...

TWO

Me Myself and I said...

Egan,

yes. see above ^.

:D