My tanning place is so ghetto its not even funny. The customer service is unbelievably bad. Oh I'm sorry, did I say customer service? I meant the twinky behind the counter who talks to her friends on the phone all day and never answers incoming calls so that you can't book an appointment so you have to just show up for a tan but the door is locked at 11 am because she's 'on lunch break', is bad. But I have minutes to use up there. And I don't want to buy them anywhere else because that would just be a waste of money. So instead, I waste my sanity by continuing to frequent Ghetto-Tan.
Ghetto-Tan. If you want to be treated like a big inconvenience, visit us today!
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You tan? Is it more for the relaxation or the skin color? I know I'm very pale since we don't get much sun this time of year.
Hey, you must be wiggin' out. Less than 24 hours until your man is in your arms. How great. Have a lovely romantic weekend.
Egan,
I don't always tan. I just didn't want to be glow-in-the-dark white anymore. It's always nice to get a bit of colour in the winter...makes me feel healthier for some reason.
:D Thanks!!! I have a bit of time booked off next week so we might sneak out of town for a couple of days.
I once knew a cool Vietnamese kid named Ghetto Tan in grade school.
Grunt,
Really?!
Holy shit, you are antsy. Two new posts since my last comment this morning. You should slip out of town.
Egan,
Who's antsy? Me?? Noooo! ;)
Post a Comment