Tuesday, March 06, 2007
The Number 23
I saw The Number 23 at the movie theatre tonight. Hmm, I just realized, I was 23 three years ago. And now I'm 26, which added together is the number 8, when added to my house number equals 12 and one plus two is three, which added to the number of days until Ben is home equals 13. Thirteen plus 10 which is the number of fingers I have is 23! OH MY GOD! The number has got me too!! Its everywhere, you can't escape it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
That is awesome..... hahahahahahaha
haha...my mind is spinning!
was it good though? I was thinking about seeing it...
hehehe, good one. The number 17 seems to follow me around everywhere. It's worrying :)
Scott,
hehe. thanks :)
Jlee,
Yes, it was pretty good. Definitely worth a watch.
Spacecake,
Hey girl! Where've ya been?? Nice to see you :)
Don't worry about the number 17, unless you start feeling the urge to kill someone. Then you might want to start worrying ;)
I haven't seen this one yet. But I think I will.
I think Ace Ventura is getting paranoid.
I needed a break from blogland or something along those lines :) I decided to start all over with a new blog and do things a little differently so I won't have to take a break anytime soon lol.
It's good to be back :)
Stormin,
Or you could wait and rent it. Its one of those movies that you don't necessarily need to see in theatre.
The best part, 23 is a prime number.
I saw that movie and that shit is real, yo! LOL!
Post a Comment