Happy March 1st everyone! You know what that means? Only 16 days left until he's home :)
It snowed yesterday three times. But it was clear and sunny so at first I thought it was cherry blossoms falling...but no, it was snow. Luckily it didn't stick. Today its nice and sunny, which gives me hope that spring (and warmer weather) is just around the corner.
For the 'workout journal' section of this blog, I will mention that Karlie and I have started running. We still go for our long walks, but have decided to incorporate a run into the mix every once in awhile. I've also started doing Pilates again. I used to do Pilates years ago and loved it, but life got in the way and I fell off the wagon. So I found my workout DVD and have been doing it first thing in the morning. Its a very relaxing start to my day, and a nice way to stretch out when you're kind of stiff from sleep. I've decided to take my gym workouts down to two days a week, now that the weather is (hopefully) improving, and the days are longer, meaning I can get exercise outside more often than I could in the past few months.
I've also decided on a subject for my 'three photo series' photography project. Ernie and I have a space of wall in the upstairs hallway that is bare and needs some life. I've been thinking about it for weeks, and I think I've finally come up with a good idea. If and when it all comes together, I will share.
Here's to a fabulous March everyone!!
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
oooh, it is March, isn't it?? I LOVE Spring. Sounds like you have some good projects in the works.
Running is great, but even better than running is that fact HE returns home in 16 days. That's fantastic news.
March is here...
The month of Guinness, Basketball, and warmer longer days.
What's not to love?
Jlee,
Yes, as long as I can find time to complete my project I'll be happy :)
Egan,
Thanks! It's very exciting :)
Stormin,
Haha. You can keep the Guiness and basketball, but I'll gladly take the warmer longer days :)
Post a Comment