Friday, March 02, 2007

Incredible

16 comments:

Evil Spock said...

Um, are you planning on getting Evil Spock one of those for Xmas?

Anonymous said...

Someone might want to doublecheck my arithmetic but I get a time of 4.8 minutes to get from Downtown Victoria to the Swartz Bay ferry terminal.

Anonymous said...

WOW um....wow

Me Myself and I said...

Evil Spock,

No, I'm going to start an online collection so that YOU guys can buy one for ME for xmas ;)

Me Myself and I said...

Holden,

THAT is exactly why I need to get myself one of these!

Me Myself and I said...

Geek,

Yes...um...yes :)

The Stormin Mormon said...

A million dollars...

One MILLION DOLLARS...

The Grunt said...

It is my wish that Santa Claus is real and that he will give me one of these for Christmas this year. I have been a really good boy.

Celeste, have you checked out Gruntstock? If you haven't you need to.

JLee said...

ME WANT...

Scary Monster said...

MEEEEE To

At first me thought were gonna be one of dem things where the gruesome creature pops out and tries to scare you. This be worse. Me poor little heart is fired up with the idea of driving something that can go 400kph. Wow!
Does ya thing me could rent one from Hertz over the weekend?

The Stormin Mormon said...

Here in Seattle you can rent a Ferrari F430 for $955 a day. That's a car costing less than a quarter of the Bugatti, and almost 45 MPH slower.

I'd bet that Bugatti would be $5,000 for a day's drive.



It uses as much air in one second as it's driver breathes in four minutes... God I want one.

Anonymous said...

Oh, no! Breaking news:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_pictures/6423241.stm

:(

Me Myself and I said...

Stormin,

Oh my! $5000 a day?

I want one too!

Me Myself and I said...

Holden,

My eyes! My eyes!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! My car's electronically limited to 250KPH (155mph) :[
I'd love to know what it could do though :0)

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Gimme.