What, is that book intended for blow up dolls and mannequins? If so, I know quite a few guys out there who have been frustrated with their synthetic companions, me excluded.
As always, you and your friends look great and having fun.
Hey guys...Sorry it has taken me so long to comment on this blog. I have been busy studying...It's not the reading, but the homework and extra credit assignments that are killing me. Seriously! They have really been taking up most of my time these days. To top it all off, I have been out trying to find a new study partner...OH and the group assignments!.. Must go... more studying to do. You know what a serious student I am ;)
13 comments:
Well, I see that with Ernie size really doesn't matter. She's sweet.
Does that book include illustrations? The cake looks very tasty.
Nice! Evil Spock is impressed with the cake, camaraderie, and confections!
What, is that book intended for blow up dolls and mannequins? If so, I know quite a few guys out there who have been frustrated with their synthetic companions, me excluded.
As always, you and your friends look great and having fun.
What a great idea!! love it.
Hahaha, that picture of Ernie is superb!!! *thoughts censored* :0)
Jerk...I think at this point, any size will do.
Egan...no. That would be Kama Sutra for dummies.
Evil Spock...excellent alliteration!
Grunt...thanks! we DO have fun!
Jlee...thanks! :)
Dogga...haha! I know. She's such a clown!
The real question is did Ernie learn anything?
Hey guys...Sorry it has taken me so long to comment on this blog. I have been busy studying...It's not the reading, but the homework and extra credit assignments that are killing me. Seriously! They have really been taking up most of my time these days. To top it all off, I have been out trying to find a new study partner...OH and the group assignments!.. Must go... more studying to do. You know what a serious student I am ;)
Looks like some good times. that cake looks toooo good.
AML...now that's the million dollar question, isn't it?
Ernie...your homework assignments are killing me too. Where are my earplugs?
Scott...the cake was about 1000 calories per slice, and 1000% worth it!
Cute, cute, cute pics! And that cake looks awesome :-).
Cxx
Great idea!
The cake is lovely :-)
And, pass along any creative ideas you get from that sex for dummies book, ok??
hehe
Post a Comment