Saturday, February 24, 2007

Its my Friday!

Here I am, waiting patiently for the last 9 minutes of my work day to pass. And then its my weekend! I hope you all are each having a fabulous weekend of your own!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Late in the weekend but Have a good one.

Anonymous said...

I saw you and Ernie Thursday night--you left before I could say hi but I did make eye contact with Ernie! Good times!

Me Myself and I said...

Geek,

Yes, I work Saturdays :(

Me Myself and I said...

Holden,

That's twice now. Maybe next time?

Scary Monster said...

Hello there photogirl.

Me is the Scary Monster Me has seen your avatar a few time at Gunts place and decided to visit. Very glad me did. It took me quite a while to go through the entire page, but it be worth it. looks like a place with lokts of adventures and fun people. Me will come by again to join in the fun iffin ya don't mind.

JLee said...

hahaha..I know that feeling!

Phil said...

You do look ready to head out. My weekend was good, we are expecting some snow tonight which I normally would not mind, but I have to go to NYC early in the morning so that will not be a fun commute. I will likely go in VERY early and hang at a Strabucks or something till my appointment(s)

The Stormin Mormon said...

Jeeze, on my Fridays I'm usually hauling ass all day just to get everything done before I go home, just to not have to come in on the weekend.

The Grunt said...

So far so good for me. I bought some magazines and books, so I have some reading to do.

Me Myself and I said...

Scary monster,

Welcome! Yes, this blog is full of fun and adventure, feel free to pull up a chair and stay as long as you'd like :)

Me Myself and I said...

Jlee,

Yes. Just like we all know that "monday morning" feeling too ;)

Me Myself and I said...

Phil,

Drive safe!

Me Myself and I said...

Stormin,

Yes, well...when I actually have some work to do it'll be like that. Things are kind of slow at the moment.

Me Myself and I said...

Grunt,

Some TIGF magazines? Enjoy!

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

That's me all day UNTIL it's about 9mins to go.

Me Myself and I said...

Jerk,

Haha. Somehow, I don't doubt that.

egan said...

That face looks very very familiar to me. I'm happy I don't have a camera at work.

How do you look on Mondays?

Claire said...

That is so the preweekend face. Love it!

Cxx