Dear John Mayer,
I should have known, I mean...you are a man. Keeping promises just isn't in your programming. I'm glad I didn't buy a ticket and have to get a refund. Then I'd really be mad. I'm still mad though. Well, mostly just disappointed. You got my hopes up and then dropped me like a sack of potatoes.
You suck.
Celeste
PS I still love you.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
27 comments:
That bastard. Want me to kick his ass? I will stay away from the face... hahahaha
haha...I love him too!
Scott,
Haha! Nah, he's dating Jessica Simpson. I think that's punishment enough. Thanks though! :)
Jlee,
You, me and a million other girls :)
Hell, did I miss something here? I was hoping you fell out of love with him and that I would see some evidence. No matter what Celeste, you body still is a wonderland.
Ha, I found out what happened by reading your comments on the previous post.
Sadly I'm kind of snickering to myself. I will be nicer in the future Celeste.
Egan,
Its ok. With the pregnancy and all, I'm sure your hormones are all over the place. I won't take it personally ;)
Hey! What you mean by "You are a man..."
*oh*
Mayer is over-rated.
aaahhh that suck:(
This blog is stalker-riffic!
Geek,
Err...I meant...
Dogga,
hmm?
Jerk,
You're not allowed to come over and play if you're not going to play nice!
Etain,
Welcome!
Evil Spock,
Because you are stalking me? ;)
OMG i totally LOVE John Mayer circa 2001. this whole long hair thing, though, has got to go. seriously.
i just clicked on that picture again and i have to say...
omg those lips....
jaysis, my dishes are dirty.
Crystal,
Nice to have another woman around. These guys don't seem to have anything nice to say about John. I've loved him since the beginning. The whole Jessica Simpson and long hair thing, I agree, has got to go.
Dude. What crummy breaks. But then I'm with you on the whole 'dating J Simp as punishment' vibe, so at least he's suffering!
Cxx
It didn't start with Jessica Simpson though guys. *cough* JenniferLoveHewitt! Seriuosly! He has dated a string of twinkies. He has band geek syndrom. Now that he is famous, he can get all of this fluff to pay attention to him. Really John, the captain of the Cheerleading squad is wayyy overrated. She is probably cheating on you with the basketball stud anyway.
*Sorry John, I still love you!!! Forgive me. That was Ernie talking!
Did he just cancel the one show?
Claire,
haha! Yes, thank you for agreeing with me. The J. Simpson fiasco is just plain embarassing for him.
Ernie,
Whoa nelly! Calm down there Ern, don't get your knickers in too much of a knot. Maybe you should take a long bath and watch a movie. Oh that's right, you did that last night!
Though I have to agree, I cannot freaking stand Jen Love Hewitt. Eww.
Stormin,
Hmm,that's a good question. All I know is that he cancelled here for sure.
John Mayer is a twanny of the highest order.
Post a Comment