Hey, I haven't been skiing in a few years. Does almost everyone wear helmets now? The conditions looked pretty good during your trip. I need to get up at least once this season. Good luck beating your cold too.
Egan...a lot of people on the hill wear helmets these days. I am fairly new to snowboarding, and I love my helmet because it means I can take some pretty good tumbles and not worry about smacking my head. Gives me a little bit of extra courage ;)
10 comments:
Hey, I haven't been skiing in a few years. Does almost everyone wear helmets now? The conditions looked pretty good during your trip. I need to get up at least once this season. Good luck beating your cold too.
Who is Amy? Where is Ernie?!
and you were NOT supposed to tell anyone about the green chair!
Egan...a lot of people on the hill wear helmets these days. I am fairly new to snowboarding, and I love my helmet because it means I can take some pretty good tumbles and not worry about smacking my head. Gives me a little bit of extra courage ;)
Yeah, it has been a few years for me as well, which is sad because I really love skiing. I want a helmet!
You gals always look top notch, Celeste & Co.
Looks like fun. I only got to ride once during my break, but it was epic.
I've never skied before; afraid to bust myself up pretty bad. Looks great though!
Grunt...you need to load up Clyde and head up the mountain for the weekend!
Neal...one is better than none!
Evil Spock...live life on the edge my friend! (and wear a helmet and some padding...you'll be fine)
Cor, makes me look forward to my skiing trip even more... Just hope I run into some cuties like you two :]
Dogga...not possible unless you're coming to Canada! ;) haha.
holy crap! you went snowboarding with natasha leone???
Post a Comment