A bit wacky, you're very difficult to predict. One moment you're in your own little happy universe... And the next, you're on a bad trip to your own personal hell!
You're the life of the party, a total flirt, and probably a pretty big jokester. Sometimes your behavior gets you in trouble, but you still remain socially acceptable. You're a pretty bad driver, and you're dancing could also use a little work!
Right on, except for the driving. I am an excellent driver!
Dogga and Scott...I see, more delinquents like myself! :)
To the cokeheads...notice how all the acid freaks showed up at the beginning of the party and you all just mosied on in 'fashionably late'? I guess that's what happens when you're into the more fashionable drugs ;)
12 comments:
What's up with all the quizzes today?!? I've got one, jlee has one, and now this.
I'm acid btw. If I were to do anything again, it would be an hallucinogen.
It said that I'm acid as well. I put the results on my 360, though. It needed some attention.
Alcohol here:
You're the life of the party, a total flirt, and probably a pretty big jokester.
Sometimes your behavior gets you in trouble, but you still remain socially acceptable.
You're a pretty bad driver, and you're dancing could also use a little work!
Right on, except for the driving. I am an excellent driver!
Evil Spock...yay! a fellow acidian.
Grunt...sweet! looks like great minds get stoned alike ;)
Baba G...welcome to the party! we needed an alcoholic to balance things out.
I'm acid too! :]
I too am acid.
Scott
I want to be acid :-(
I was coke.
The last time I tripped my friends and I made spanish omelets with magic mushrooms in them and went mountain biking upstate NY (20+ years ago..)
I'm a coke head apparently.
few of us are coke, I'm not sure what that means...I don't think it is good. heh
Dogga and Scott...I see, more delinquents like myself! :)
To the cokeheads...notice how all the acid freaks showed up at the beginning of the party and you all just mosied on in 'fashionably late'? I guess that's what happens when you're into the more fashionable drugs ;)
I too am acid! And just a lil FYI, Meth is the trendy drug right now. It is even in Oprah's neighbourhood. ;)Coke is soooo last season.
Post a Comment