Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Ouch and yawn

So sore...so tired. I'm currently on week 2 of a 6 week plan that was devised for me by the hellions I like to call 'personal trainers' at my gym. Ok, ok, they aren't that bad. And honestly, I did need someone to kick my workouts into full gear...but OOOHHHH, I'm sore. I'm working out 1 to 2 times per day, and refining my diet...in an effort to become perfectly sculpted. HA! Just kidding. But seriously, according to them, when I reach that goal, I will be in optimal shape for my heart, and we all know, the heart really IS the most important muscle in our body. So join me on my journey, and we'll see how I do. Keep that bag of chips away from me!

In other news, I've discovered "The Fray" and I'm really digging these new tunes. Ernie was supposed to make me a CD of them a loooong time ago, but I got tired of waiting around (damn slow-ass good-for-nothing husband) so I went ahead and got the music myself, and I have to say...I'm impressed.

Oh, gotta run...my homemade yam fries are ready! mmm....yam fries... (baked, not deep fried)


PS That was kind of mean. My husband is good for some things...like watching Dawson's Creek marathons with me. Go Pacey!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heart the most important muscle? Not for Evil Spock. Especially since you can replace it with a baboon's version.

Oh, when do the tickets to the guns show go on sale?

Me Myself and I said...

Evil spock...yes I was waiting for someone to comment on that. The guns show is already sold out. Better luck next time. (PS You know about Untamed Heart! hahahaha. One of my fave movies, but kind of a bit girly for an evil spock like you, don't ya think?)

egan said...

Sounds like you're ready to kick some ass. I'm very impressed with your workout ethic.

Hey, did I really sound like I got up on the wrong side of my blog? Your comment on my blog confused me.

Anonymous said...

For so long I wanted to live in a dank basement and date Marisa Tomei . . .

sigh . . .

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the working out, I'm better at sitting and sleeping.

:)

Wendy said...

you are sooo good and disciplined. I have never set foot in a gym. I like hiking and such.

Now I want fries..french fries with grease and lots of salt. My poor heart.

Ernie said...

I don't think you need to be on that program... You have no heart!!! *Sob, sob* Can I trade u in for Pacey?

Me Myself and I said...

Egan...oops, sorry! I meant it as a joke because your rules seemed so serious.

Evil Spock...oh my! well, I guess I can't blame you. Marisa Tomei is hot! ;)

Spacecake...glad you're finally getting some sleep girl!

Wendy...thanks! and mmmmm, french fries. Don't tempt me!

Ernie...no way, he's mine!

egan said...

Aw, my bad.

Hey, isn't Pacey from Vancouver?

Me Myself and I said...

Egan...no worries :)