Well, as Jerk pointed out, I've been missing for a few days. Sorry about that, but I've been on holidays, and don't really have anything new to report. Christmas was lovely, the turkey was delicious and my family spoiled me. New snowboard pants! yah!! You know what that means? There will be some snowboarding photos up on here over the next month :) Ernie and I have grandiose plans for heading up Mt. Washington verrrry soon.
I'm really excited about the year ahead! Some years at this time of the year I feel a bit 'blah', like 'whatever, just another year.' BUT, this year is going to prove to be extremely exciting and challenging for work, and plus 'the boy' comes home in March so that might get interesting too.
I hope everyone has a safe and FUN New Years Eve tonight, and I'll see ya in 2007!
Sunday, December 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Have a happy New Year!
Sounds like you've had a great holiday. Mt Washington!!! I hiked up it twice, rode my mountain bike up it once, and flew over it in a small plane one other time. I guess I had a thing for it. It's a very cool place, but always expect the unexpected up there, the weather changes fast.
Happy New Year Celeste!
Have a wonderful year... I feel good about this one too
Yah, HAPPY NEW YEAR GAL! lol.
I've never been snowboarding. I know, you're going to recommend it but I won't try it anyway :) ...at least not anytime soon.
Happy New Jagermeister!
When you don't have news to report baby doll, YOU MAKE IT UP!!! Spice it up a bit! :-)
Evil Spock...thanks, you too!
Phil...are we talking about the same Mt. Washington? on Vancouver Island?
Spacecake...you're right, I do recommend it!
Geek...thanks, you too!
Grunt...and you too!
RR...good call, I'll remember that for my next post :)
Woohoo, have fun with work and the returning boy! Bring on 2007!
Oooppps, well is my face red.
No, I meant this one in New Hampshire. The mountain boasts some of the planet's most severe weather, and retains the world record for wind speed, 231 MPH. It's the highest mountain in the NE USA. People do hike up it to snow board or ski Tuckerman's Ravine and I've seen snow still on the ground in August. It's a very interesting mountain and the highest one I've hiked/biked.
Happy New Year Celeste, have fun and be well
Hope that your New year's rocked... have a safe and happy year.
Scott
damn you. i haven't been boarding in years. life keeps interupting. i haven't even bought a pass the last two years.
Happy New Years hope its a good one for you. Theres a shit load of snow at mnt washington we are lucky this year ....a definate perk to the storms we've been having! We are going up on the 13th too Im so looking forward to it..Wishing for fresh powder oh yeah...
happy new Years X
Sounds like cool plans.
Happy New Year!
Happy New year... Make it a good one! :]
YEAH Snowboarding!!!! I am soooo excited.
Post a Comment