Aww, Merry Xmas to you and your family Celeste. I have to say puppy looks pretty guilty;)
I hope you had a merry one!
Thankees, hope you had a great Christmas <:
Merry Xmas!Scott
Wow, that big black ornament at the bottom is very lifelike.
Hope it was a very Merry one!Cute pic:-)
Merry Belated Christmas!
Your labrador looks right at home next to that tree, Celeste. Did your presents smell funny?
Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm guessing our lil Celeste got herself a boy for Christmas.She's been gone awhile.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Aww, Merry Xmas to you and your family Celeste. I have to say puppy looks pretty guilty;)
I hope you had a merry one!
Thankees, hope you had a great Christmas <:
Merry Xmas!
Scott
Wow, that big black ornament at the bottom is very lifelike.
Hope it was a very Merry one!
Cute pic
:-)
Merry Belated Christmas!
Your labrador looks right at home next to that tree, Celeste. Did your presents smell funny?
Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm guessing our lil Celeste got herself a boy for Christmas.
She's been gone awhile.
Post a Comment