On the advice of AML I went to the mall to start healing my emotional wounds with a little retail-therapy. Sunglasses to replace the ones those f*ckers stole, and while I was at it, a new shirt and belt too!
Nice shades, Celeste! You look like you are too cool for normal people, but you are humble enough to kick it with all. Yes, that is the power of sunglasses.
Nicely done. It sounds as though the retail therapy was a success. Those shades have just the right touch of badass in case a future ass kicking needs to commence. BTW, you know what's good for ass kicking? New shoes.
The glasses look good. I made the mistake of trying to buy a new pair on a recent trip to LA. The cheapest pair was $250. Now that I am back in the real world, you have inspired me to complete that purchase!
16 comments:
Nice shades, Celeste! You look like you are too cool for normal people, but you are humble enough to kick it with all. Yes, that is the power of sunglasses.
Grunt...aww, that is one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me! ;)
What!!! That was far too quick, but they're cool :]
movie star! you totally have a face for rocking sunglasses.
Dogga...what can I say? I work quickly! :)
Crystal...hahaha. thanks!
Nice. You look incognito . . .
cute! It's good to be able to put past loves in the past. ;)
Nicely done. It sounds as though the retail therapy was a success. Those shades have just the right touch of badass in case a future ass kicking needs to commence. BTW, you know what's good for ass kicking? New shoes.
Evil Spock...perrrrrfect!
Wendy...I aree. Onwards and upwards.
AML...I am going to go broke if I keep listening to you!
You and Keanu are filming a sequel?
Bono let you just walk off with those?
Egan...yeah right, like I'd ever work with Keanu! sheesh. Give me some credit. ;)
Jerk...walk, run, what's the dif?
Can someone tell me what
this word verification is?
It's amazing I'm able to post a comment.
Great shades :-)
Holy, birthday shirt!!! I can not believe that I am the only one to comment on this. Leave it to the husband I guess...
The glasses look good. I made the mistake of trying to buy a new pair on a recent trip to LA. The cheapest pair was $250. Now that I am back in the real world, you have inspired me to complete that purchase!
Phil...haha! yeah, some of these word verifications are a bit complicated.
Ernie...pfft. whatever. YOU can talk!
Baba G...welcome! I'm glad I inspired you, new sunglasses should be nice but not break the bank!
Post a Comment