Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Getting off the rock!

Little Bird and I are heading across the water to Vancouver tomorrow! I love going on trips, even if its only for a couple of nights. Our big plans include me meeting her hilarious friend Tara, dinner and drinks on Thursday night, shopping on Friday (and hopefully finding an outfit for my birthday dinner). I promise there will be photos and stories when I'm home.

11 comments:

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Wow, that's a long trip. I hope you packed well and have lots of jerky and granola on hand.

Do you get diplomatic immunity as Ambassador of Cuteland?
Free parking!

Anonymous said...

Safe journeys! You'll be styling in your new glasses!

egan said...

Stay away from all the addicts on East Hastings. They will steal your new shades and we don't want that happening. Vancouver's a great city.

Ernie said...

What am I going to do all aone in our big house for two nights?!!! I will be so lonely holding down the fort....

Ernie said...

Damn, I ment "alone", not "aone". Bonus points for correcting my spelling mistakes?
*Also take into account how distraught,distracted and deeply agitated I am that you are leaving me all alone to fend off the ugly intruders. I must protect Cuteland all by myself.

Anonymous said...

You have to post at least one shameful drunken photo :0)

Wendy said...

I hope you have a very fun fun fun day! You will show us what you buy right?

egan said...

Ernie, be safe!

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

See, you are going shopping and it wasn't even upon my suggestion. However, if you are shopping and you need an excuse, feel free to use me. "AML said I should get these (fill in the blank)."

BTW, I can't believe you are leaving Ernie aone ;)

Ernie said...

Poor lil Ernie has to work:(

The Grunt said...

Off the rock? Oh, good, for a second there I thought you said rock as in crack. Have fun, Celeste.

Ernie, if I were local we could totally throw a kick ass party while the wife is gone.