...and now I have an official list of ways NOT to impress/pick up/hit on a girl:
Tell the girl you are currently homeless because you just sold your house and lost all your money in the stock market.
Accuse the girl all night of 'getting back together' with her ex boyfriend, who she is clearly only friends with, and get pissy and say 'OH, sorry for interrupting' any time you walk in on a converstation they are having.
Tell the girl you are going to keep hitting on her, even though she is obviously not interested, and even though you just told her you are trying to get back together with your ex wife.
Ask the girl for her phone number, and when she says NO, turn to her brother who is standing next to her and ask if he'll give you his sister's phone number.
Argue with the girl about the validity of buying real estate, when she makes her living by SELLING real estate.
Join a conversation that is obviously about a topic you're not familiar with, and make up the fact that you do yoga and then proceed to make up the name of your 'favorite pose.'
Saturday, December 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
This post makes me appreciate that I'm out of the dating scene. . .
Evil Spock...lucky you!
Wow! Wowee wow wow! Yeah, those are doozies, Celeste.
The "Sorry for interrupting" guy likes you LOTS. He doesn't like your ex,and is crazay jealous that he'll get you back when he doesn't deserve you.
I know, because WAY back when I was 22, I was the interrupting guy.
I'm feeling much better now thanks.
I went on one date with a girl one time where I went on a rant about how much I didn't like car salesmen. Guess what her Dad did?
So that was that.
Happy Holidays Celeste
Grunt...yes! aren't you glad I've schooled you so that now you don't make the same mistake? ;)
Jerk...ohhh! you were interrupting guy. I'm glad you've grown out of that phase.
Phil...ha! smooth.
Ohhhhh weee! I sense that there are some stories to tell hubby when you get home. Yippeee!!! This sounds like a doozie.
I will have to fill you in on my "Russian Princess" night.
Sounds like you were the main attraction at the party, not that there was any doubt.
You met my brother I see.
good grief! LOL!
Post a Comment