Sunday, December 17, 2006

Home sweet home

We're back from our shopping spree in Vancouver, and despite being run down with a cold, Little Bird and I still had a great time! Spent way too much money, ate some delicious meals, met some cute boys, and yes Wendy, I will post photos of my gorgeous new boots. Unfortunately I don't have time to write about it though...tonight is mine and Sarah's birthday dinner party :)

I will have photos and stories soon, I promise!

Celeste

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evil Spock envies your trip. Evil Spock needs another adventure stat.

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Wooo, sounds like good shopping. Wait, birthday dinner? Happy Birthday!?

Anonymous said...

you're a brave one...how was the storm?

Me Myself and I said...

E.S...it was awesome! I'll post pics soon.

AML...oh man, the shopping rocked!

Guggs...we didn't get hit too badly in Vancouver, but Victoria has some nasty winds.

Anonymous said...

Cool... There better be some juicy pics!!! :0)

Anonymous said...

What's a road trip without spending a lot of money, fine meals, and meeting cute boys (I'll take your word on that one)!

Sounds like you had a good time. I'm jealous!

The Grunt said...

I'll just be waiting here to see your pictures. No rush.

Anonymous said...

Boys and boots!!!

If I had a vagina I'd eb jealous!! ;)

Steve~

Me Myself and I said...

Dogga...haha. soon.

Baba G...ha! exactly :)

Grunt...sure, pull up a chair and put your feet up, cuz it'll probably be a day or two ;)

Steven novak...welcome! yes, boys and boots. doesn't get much better ;)