Very nice!
Oh, my!Those aren't your mother's boots! ;)
Love em!!! They are smokin!
Insomnia brings me here, but the boots invite me to stay for tea.
Leather and high heels? Tre hot!
Kinky! ;)
You're supposed to take a picture of you WEARING them Celeste.
WOW! I love those! I have some very similar except the heels are like three inches tall.I love shoes and boots.
You did well, but I have to agree with Jerk. An action shot would have been better.
I have got to get my tense some of those!
whoa...
Scott...thanks!Holden...haha! no, they sure aren't ;)Ernie...I'm glad you approve. You're a tough cookie to please.ES...would you like a crumpet as well?Grunt...HAWT! haha. thanks!Dogga...oh my!Jerk...soon.Wendy...3 inch heels are hot. But I'm way too tall already ;)AML...as I said to Jerk..soon!Sean...errr. ok!
Sure to give Secret Agent Emma Peel a run for her money...http://ddr.theavengers.tv/publicity/emmapeel/123.jpg
Holden...those are ok, but the heel height is kinda wimpy. We're all about height, remember? ;)
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Very nice!
Oh, my!
Those aren't your mother's boots!
;)
Love em!!! They are smokin!
Insomnia brings me here, but the boots invite me to stay for tea.
Leather and high heels? Tre hot!
Kinky! ;)
You're supposed to take a picture of you WEARING them Celeste.
WOW! I love those! I have some very similar except the heels are like three inches tall.
I love shoes and boots.
You did well, but I have to agree with Jerk. An action shot would have been better.
I have got to get my tense some of those!
whoa...
Scott...thanks!
Holden...haha! no, they sure aren't ;)
Ernie...I'm glad you approve. You're a tough cookie to please.
ES...would you like a crumpet as well?
Grunt...HAWT! haha. thanks!
Dogga...oh my!
Jerk...soon.
Wendy...3 inch heels are hot. But I'm way too tall already ;)
AML...as I said to Jerk..soon!
Sean...errr. ok!
Sure to give Secret Agent Emma Peel a run for her money...
http://ddr.theavengers.tv/publicity/emmapeel/123.jpg
Holden...those are ok, but the heel height is kinda wimpy. We're all about height, remember? ;)
Post a Comment